UAN Login UAN Member Portal Login/ EPFO Login: Universal Account Number (UAN) is one of the most significant numbers for the employee. The EPF member cannot avoid this number because EPFO services are linked with this figure. A login UAN member portal gives the many new facilities which are not available earlier. The registration and UAN login everyone does this very easily.
The universal account number is the unique number which is given to every employee who contributes in the EPF scheme. The two different EPF members don’t have the same UAN. The UAN number has not changed with the change of job. Now every EPF employee has the UAN number. If you don’t know about the UAN, then contact your employer. Universal Account Number helps to transfer EPF balance very quickly.
- 1 Unified UAN Member Portal: UAN Login Registration & Activation
- 2 UAN Login: How to Login in UAN
- 3 EPFO login: How to Login in EPFO
- 3.1 How to Check EPF Balance
- 3.2 PF Withdrawal: How to withdrawal PF
- 3.3 EPF payment online Employer ECR Challan Payment
- 3.4 PF Transfer: How to transfer PF online
- 3.5 Aadhaar-linked digital certificate not required for pensioners
- 3.6 EPFO to go Completely Digital by Independence Day 2018
- 3.7 EPFO started new portal for pensioners
Unified UAN Member Portal: UAN Login Registration & Activation
The UAN member portal is the most famous website of the EPFO. The website address is http://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/ . The many services are related to the EPF are available on the site. The user can use these services through this portal.
- Download UAN card
- Then verify personal details
- Download the pass book
- Check your EPF contribution
- Update and submit your KYC details. For example Bank account, PAN, and Aadhaar
Login into this portal for avail these services. The EPF member who has the login in UAN member portal.
Activation &and Registration at UAN member portal
The users who are using the first time of the UAN member portal have to activate their UAN member portal.
- To activate your UAN you have to visit on the UAN member portal and click on the Activate UAN. The Activate button is available in the Login Box.
- You would see the form to fill. The UAN was activated by entering any of the following four documents:-
- EPF ID
- Adhaar Card
- PAN Card
- After selecting one of the above options, then enter your name, mobile number, email address, and date of birth.
- Follow the proper guidelines for filling the EPF number. Only fill that mobile number which is permanently because it helps to reset the forget password.
- After filling all the details, then enter the Captcha and submit the form.
- For the mobile authentication, you will get the pin on your mobile for the authorization. Then read that SMS and enter the pin and submit the form.
- Once you submit your details, you will see your name, employer details, and date of birth. Verify all the details and create your password. The password should be alphanumeric and have minimum one unique character and password should be 8-25 character long. The individual character is !@#$%^&*(). The password has helped you to log into the UAN member portal.
- Give your email address and submit it. This will complete the UAN activation and registration. You will get the confirmation by SMS with your registered mobile number.
UAN Login: How to Login in UAN
First of all go to UAN Login page to access into the UAN member portal, you have to use your user id and password. The User ID would be your UAN number while password would be the same which was created at the time of UAN activation.
If you forget your password, you will reset it. The OTP is sent in your registration mobile number to reset the password. After Login you will reach the UAN dashboard. The UAN dashboard provides the following option: –
- Edit your mobile number
- Select your email id
- Update your KYC information
- Change your password
- Edit your personal details
- Transfer Claim
- Transfer application file
- View the transfer application status
- Generate the transfer application status
- Previous member IDs
- List of last member ID
- See the status
- Download the member Passbook
- Download the UAN card
- Contact us
- Helpdesk number
- Helpdesk email
How to update your KYC detail in UAN Member Portal
The UAN member portal helps you to update your KYC detail quickly. For performing this task, go to the profile menu and select update KYC information.
Upload the copy of the document. The scanned document size should not exceed 300 KB. The employer must approve your uploaded KYC document. Till then the status of KYC will show as pending.
The UAN member portal helps you to update the following document:-
- National Population Registration
- Ration card
- Aadhaar card
- Driving card
- Bank Account Number
- Election card
- Permanent Account Number
The Benefits of completing the KYC Process
Members with the KYC will helped with the following services:-
- It’s smooth the EPF transfer
- It’s smooth the withdrawal of PF amount
- Transparency in their Accounts
- The activated account member would get the monthly SMS intimation of their monthly PF.
How to Download the UAN card
Firstly, log into the UAN portal with your valid username and password. Then go to the Download menu and select the download UAN card option. The UAN card was downloaded in the form of PDF.
How to Download UAN Passbook
The new unified UAN portal gives you the many new facilities. This is the one stop platform for all the EPF related activities. Among all the many benefits of this portal, the download of UAN passbook is most important. This UAN Passbook is the many important document in the every EPF member. The employee provident fund is the retirement saving scheme for the organized sector employee. It is compulsory to become the member of this system if you get, the less than Rs 15,000 basic salary. The companies are registered all the employees for the EPF account. Once the employee becomes the EPF member, then he/she has to continue with it till the job lasts.
You can easily download the EPF passbook from the UAN dashboard. The every member with the UAN can easily access the UAN dashboard through the login into the UAN portal.
These are the following steps to follow and download the EPF passbook:
- Go to the official page of the UAN portal; the URL is https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- You have to activate the UAN if you are using it the first time.
- To activate the UAN you have to give your mobile number and UAN number. Set your UAN password also.
- After the activation, login into the UAN portal by using your UAN and password.
- Once you log in you will reach to the UAN dashboard.
- There you will see the three tiles. The first one is for the ‘view passbook.’ Click on it to download the UAN passbook.
- You can also go through the view option of the menu bar and choose the passbook from the drop down list.
- Now you can easily see the EPF passbook link. This is the link to PDF file of your UAN passbook.
How to change mobile number and email
With the help of UAN dashboard, you can change your email id and mobile number. Must change your mobile number if you are going to abandon your existing mobile number.
For changing the mobile number and email id, you need to go profile menu in the UAN member portal and select the option Edit mobile number/ Edit Email ID. Give the new details and submit it.
Services after UAN activation of Member Portal
You can also avail these services after the UAN activation at the UAN gateway. These are not listed on UAN dashboard, but it is given to EPF members after activation.
- The post-activation member will receive an SMS about their EPF balance and credit/debit to their EPF account.
- You can give the missed call to get the details about their PF account.
- Members are also downloading the EPF mobile app to track their EPF account
- You may list the all existing EPF accounts.
UAN Number Benefits, Features
Following are the features of Universal Account Number:
- The Employee can get the only one Universal Account Number.
- The Employee will have the same UAN in different jobs within the country.
- Change the jobs as much as you want, but the EPF will follow you.
- The UAN will attach to your identity.
- The KYC documents have been used for the authentication of Universal Account Number.
- The Portal of EPFO issues the UAN. The employers will tell the UAN to the employees.
Following are the Benefits of Universal Account Number:
- The employee can link all of their previous PF accounts at one place.
- The transfer of EPF becomes very easy. It can be done automatically.
- The balance of EPF from all the accounts transferred automatically.
- It is straightforward to check and download your PF passbook any time.
- The Employer can not blackmail you because of the EPF.
- If your Adhaar card is linked with UAN, then you can withdraw the PF without Employer signature.
- You can easily take the loan from the PF account.
- Update your details online.
- You will get the monthly SMS update of your PF contribution. You will get to know that your company is depositing PF on time or not. Many businesses delay in the EPF contribution.
EPFO login: How to Login in EPFO
The Employee Provident Fund Organization is one of the statutory body which comes under the Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India. The services which are offered by the EPFO are listed below:
- Employees Pension Scheme, 1995
- Employees Deposit Linked Insurance Scheme, 1976
- Employees Provident Fund Scheme, 1952
The EPFO is providing all the information and the services related to your Employee Provident Fund. You have to just log in to the portal for checking your EPF balance by accessing to your online Employee Provident Fund account passbook. The portal is anticipating the need to await your year end and EPF receipt for knowing your current EPF balance. The website is much more convenient when you can log into the member portal at any time by registering your details, by which you can easily access your account online.
The following steps need to be taken to log into the EPFO member portal:
- You need to open the member of EPF.
- Fill all the required details on the main page for registration.
- Just ensure that you have entered the correct document type since when you will have to log into the member portal by using the same details provided by you. Once you have registered, then you can quickly log into the EPFO member portal.
- Once check all the details before submitting to get your PIN number.
- You will get the authorized PIN number, once you submit your details.
- Enter your authorized PIN by which you will be regis
How to Check EPF Balance
The EPF balance is the amount which is there in your EPF account. The EPF balance consists the amount which is deducted every month from your salary plus the amount which contributed to your EPF account by your employer. To know your EPF balance, it can be a good indicator of your retirement savings. The Employee Provident Fund launched the inquiry platform for the fund balance in the year 2013. The EPF is the most important part of the remuneration structure of any salaried employee. Checking your EPF balance give you the valuable vision into the status of your PF account and especially in the case when you wish to withdraw your PF amount partially.
Follow the steps are given below to check your EPF balance online:
- Firstly, to check your EPF balance is to keep the EPF account number handy.
- Open the official link http://www.epfindia.com/site_en/KYEPFB.php and click on it to know your balance.
- Select the state of the PF office in which your EPF account is maintained.
- Once you choose your EPF state, then the list of records of city agencies connected to the state will be listed below. Select your city to specify the EPF office from the list.
- Fill your EPF account number and your name mentioned in the EPF records and your mobile number.
- Click on the submit button and the EPF balance will be sent to you via the SMS on your mobile number.
PF Withdrawal: How to withdrawal PF
The Employee Provident Fund scheme rules have been twisted again, and now you can withdraw the money if you have to buy a house, pay the home loan EMIs among the other things. To withdraw PF, you will need to fill the new Composite Claim Form. Those who have the Aadhaar card and have the bank account details available on UAN Portal and have the active UAN can submit the form directly to the disturbed EPFO office without the authentication of claim form by the employer.
Keep the following while filling the form:
- Remember your 11 digit UAN
- The Date of the joining and date of leaving the job.
- The purpose of the withdrawal and the amount you required.
- If you withdraw for the purpose of medical treatment, then you have to submit the certificate from the doctor and a certificate from the employer that ESIC facility is not available.
- In any case, you have required the money for the marriage of self/daughter/sister/son/brother, and then there is no document required.
- If you it for the post-matriculation education of children, there is no report required.
- In any case, you have suffered on account of a natural calamity of rare circumstances, and then you don’t need to submit the documents either
- In case you want to purchase the equipment for the physically disabled member, then the medical certificate is required.
EPF payment online Employer ECR Challan Payment
Now the EPFO made the EPF payment very easy from the January 2017. The EPFO has launched the new employer UAN portal for generating TRRN and make the payment with the help of various banks with ECR Challan generation.
Easy way to pay the EPF payment from the online
The employers are responsible for the payment of EPf payment online at the EPF portal online. EPFO stands for Employees Provident Fund Organization, which is mainly for the volume of the transaction. The Employee provident fund is managed by the association which is known as EPFO. This is one of the most leading provident funds in this modern world in the terms of saving the money as well as the volume of the transaction. It is following the Employees provident fund as well as the provision. Most of the workers have the paying option and it has a choice to join the scheme with the consent of the employer.
Steps for EPF payment online:
- First of all, go to the official website.
- Enter the TRRN as well as the select option for charging the EPF payment.
- Then enter your customer ID as well as the password. This is the time to have the two types of login ID, domain ID as well as a password.
- Enter your account details to obtain your account debited from the online.
- Also, check your EPF payment reports on account>>report section.
These are the steps for using paying the online payment from the online payments. If you have to pay the amount, then follow the steps so you can pay the money in the online process. You can easily transfer your amount through the online payments.
How to make the EPF payment in the 2017 year
From the January 2017 EPFO has changed the employer UAN login portal to unified employer login portal. You can pay the monthly EPF payment include employee and employer contribution by generating the ECR Challan online. You have to upload the employee details with the monthly contribution. For the EPF payment, you have to download the previous ECR in an excel sheet and change the appropriate values save as CSV format. Then open it on the notepad, change the comma with the hashtags and save it as Text format. Upload the employer PF details to generate the ECR Challan. Also enter the required details for TRRN number and make payment through the various banks such as HDFC, ICICI, SBI etc.
EPF payment at unified UAN employer portal
Visit to the unified employee portal. The address of the portal is https://unifiedportal-emp.epfindia.gov.in/epfo/.
This is also known as the EPFO member UAN Portal. Click on the establishment sign which provide on your credential login the unified EPFO portal. Generate the ECR Challan to make the payment with the help of various banks other than the SBI etc.
PF Transfer: How to transfer PF online
PF transfer is now automatic with the help of UAN number. The PF is provided for the individuals are those who work in the organization for many years. The EPF is created for the private sector jobs. The employee can approach for the provident fund after the retirement of the job. The EPF number is offered for the each employee as a unique number. With the help of EPF account number, one can transfer or withdraw the money to another PF account. It does not if the employee changes their workplace from another city, they still have the same PF number. For, registration on this account the employee must have required paperwork to create the new account. The EPF account will be created with the help of the employee in the organization. When the employee changing their job and join as a new employee in another company, the employee does not have the option to open the fresh and close the old account.
Step by Step Guidelines for the PF transfer
If you are new to transferring the PF amount to the other PF account, then read the following instruction carefully.
If you already have a UAN, then you can transfer the amount easily. Otherwise, ask your employer to create the new UAN account.
- First of all, you need to visit the official page and create the UAN login ID.
- It will take you the page where you enter the details of the current employer, such as UAN, mobile number, and account number.
- Must check your eligibility for transfer the funds on the website. You have to fill your state which given in the drop down menu.
- Click into the eligibility to check your status if you are eligible or not.
- After that, the site displays the status and if you are eligible then register on the website.
- Now you need to submit the ID proof like Aadhar card, Pan card, and other important documents. After that, the site will send the PIN number to your phone number for the verification.
- Now, enter the PIN number and continue with the further process.
- It will take you to the member claim portal, you have to log in with the document ID and mobile number. You can see all the option after login.
- Now you have to go to the homepage and click on request for transfer of accounts.
- Now, fill the PF transfer form.
- In the first part of the form, you have to enter your personal details. Then, enter the IFSC code and the salary account number.
- In the second part, you have to fill your old PF account.
- After that, fill the current PF account. After filling the form currently, preview your form to check you enter correctly. Click on the agree after entering the PIN number, the PF is money transferred.
Universal Account Number is the unique number which is given to EPFO members. The EPFO employees can get it by checking the UAN status and activate it for login and some other UAN EPFO services. The EPFO UAN is the unique 14 digit number which is required for PF transfer. The UAN number can know the UAN number with PF transfer. There are lots of benefits are available with the UAN Adhaar number to available for all the E-services in EPF India.
How to List EPF Previous Member ID with UAN
To the list of EPF last member ID with UAN. You need to use this option carefully. First of all, you need to know that EPFO has allotted the one Universal Account Number to each employee and unique member ID to the each EPFO member.
- The EPFO member can feed the details their former member who linked with the UAN. The name on that previous ID should match with the name of current member ID. Other than the system will not allow the member to link up the last member ID with UAN.
- The member has to tick the check box which says that the information which is display is correct and the member accounts belong to him or her. Once the member press the submit button, then he/she will be asked to ensure the message. If he/she secured, then press ok. Otherwise, cancel it.
- When the member pressed OK, then the following screen will appear informing you that the information fed to you is successfully saved. To link the more previous ID’s you can again, select the state, office and supply the member ID and get the details.
- The Member also checks the status by selecting the view state from previous member ID. The member also checks the eligibility for the online transfer claim by selecting the current member ID on the top and pressing the button check eligibility against the previous member ID.
Update EPF Mobile Number on UAN Member Portal
The member can update their Email ID, KYC and Mobile Number under the profile option. They can also edit their details and change their password. Follow the below step carefully to change the Mobile Number on Portal.
- Firstly login to the UAN Member Portal with username and password.
- Once you have logged in on the Portal, you will see the Profile Menu. Scroll down, and you will see the option for, Edit the Mobile Number.
- Click on the option of Edit Mobile Number.
- Now you need to put the new mobile number and the CAPTCHA as it is shown on the Portal and click on the GET PIN button.
- After clicking on the GET PIN button, you will receive the OTP on your mobile number. Put the OTP in Enter Authorized PIN box and click on the submit button.
How to Locate Your EPF Office
It is essential to establish the PF office when the employee wants to use the service provider by the EPFO. The employees want to have the PF position as near as possible to him/her. To get the information about the nearest PF office has become easier through the EPFO online portal. The easiest way to visit the portal of EPFO and follow the steps are given below:
- Visit the website http://search.epfoservices.org:81/locate_office/office_location.php
- Then click on the “know the EPF office was having the jurisdiction over an address” or “know the administration of an EPF office, ” according to the information about the position you want to get.
- In the case of “know the EPF office had the jurisdiction over an address”:
- Select state or your union territory
- Select District
- In the case of “know the administration of an EPF office”:
- Select office
I hope after reading this article, you will get the relevant information about the Universal Account Number. In this paper, we provide the UAN related information like How to check EPF balance, How to locate your EPF office, How to withdraw PF, How to download UAN passbook, etc. if still, I provided here complete information about UAN Login in UAN Member Portal and also about EPFO, if you have any query than comment on the comment box which is available at the end of the page.
3 April 2018 : Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) announced pensioners not need to sumbit Digital Life Certificate or Jeevan Pramaan to collect their pension.
EPFO to go Completely Digital by Independence Day 2018
21 March 2018: EPFO plans to go completely Digital by Independence Day 2018 on 15th August 2018 and EPFO made lots of efforts to success this digitization.
EPFO started new portal for pensioners
28th March 2018 : EPFO started new portal on Wednesday on 28th March 2018, on which Employee get information about pension payment, passbook information and pension contributions and also get information about When the pension was transferred to the account holder’s account, new portal is https://mis.epfindia.gov.in/PensionPaymentEnquiry.