EPF balance is also known as PF balance by the UAN portal. Here we are with the various options which track the EPF balance day to day. The members also can check the PF status by the UAN number, SMS and missed call service, PF number etc.
Steps to check your EPF balance online:
Proper steps are available for checking the PF balance. When you follow the step by step process, then you feel the convenient to check your PF balance. Check your PF balance regularly through online in the every month, this will give you the current updates of the account.
- If you want to know your PF balance, then you will visit the EPF balance page and click on the know your PF balance link.
- On that page, you want to select which state your employer is registered. You are working in any state, the online process will help you to know your PF balance easily.
- After the selection of state, you have to select the regional PF office. In the every state the number of regional PF offices is available.
- On that page, you have to enter your PF number. This number contains the number of digits and first, 2 alphabets is the code of the region and the next 3 alphabets are the code of the PF office where you are working.
- Fill your EPF number and give your phone number
- After filling all the details employee wants to click on the submit button.
- After the submission of the details, you must get the SMS on your number about your PF balance.
This step by step process will be easy for the every people those who want to know their PF balance details. Use the simple method to know your PF balance details without any difficulty.
Check EPF balance with the UAN number at UAN portal:
You can also check the EPF balance on the UAN portal download section. All you have to do just download the UAN passbook from the UAN portal by the login. The UAN passbook by default downloaded as the pdf file, so it’s better to check the PF balance on the desktop or on the laptop by using the UAN portal. If you want to check the EPF balance on your mobile, then download the mobile app, but only the activated members can check the balance on the mobile with EPFO app.