The online PF withdrawal facility helps the employees more than the expected. This is the kind of small initiative, which can develop the retirement saving regards. With the help of the form, you can easily download and fill the forms. These accounts cannot earn any interest on rates. This process will help you to reduce difficulty as well as the many other issues.
How to download and fill the PF withdrawal form online
This will result in the best saving. The most of the people will not transfer their several accounts after changing the job. If you are changing the job you do not withdraw the forms. To avoid the difficulty employer along with the employees, both have given an incorrect undertaking of an unemployment. This will end by the online, EPF transfer as well as with the withdrawal. If you want to fill as well as download the Provident fund forms easily as well as free, then you can try to follow those things of steps. You will get the form easily as well as effectively.
Details for filling the PF withdrawal forms:
This is basically the simple as well as easy format as well as you have to follow the details which are given below. Here are some details to be provided for filling the provident fund withdrawal forms through the online process.
- Your mobile number is connected with the universal account number.
- Your name looks in the universal account number.
- The Reasons for collecting the advance or withdrawal forms.
- Note the advance or the withdrawal process.
- In the most of the cases, advance or withdrawal is the main thing about the site or the home with a home loan, then the name of the bank to whom which you need to charge this withdrawal form.
- Provide your full postal address as well as the sign in the space provided for.
- Submit this filled form to the regional provident fund office. You can also give the canceled cheque only the reason.
- You can use this EPF withdrawal form only when you have the universal as well as the several conditions.
PF withdrawal rules, Conditions, and Eligibility
Rule 1: An employee can withdraw his full PF only after the retirement, and after withdrawal, the employee will no more be the member of EPFO (Employee provident fund organization).
Rule 2: Retirement age of PF withdrawal is at least 55 years.
Rule 3: 90% of withdrawal only happens before the 1 year of the retirement age.
- The EPF withdrawal limit is 50000 applicants from the June 2016.
- Form number 10c UAN is can be used to withdraw the money from your EPF pension account, not EPF money account.
- Form number 31 UAN for partial for marriage, medical emergency, and home buying.
I hope you will get all the information regarding this topic and still, you have queries, then comment in the comment box which is available at the end of the page.